Monday, December 5, 2011

HOHOHHO.

Hi all! :D It`s already 5th of December ... Time Fliessss...

Well, 19th of December is gonna reach soon... is the day where there will be many of us panicking. As I type these letters to make words, I`m still nervous and get sudden chills. Phew~ * relax relax*

Not a need to say, I`m really extremely worried for my N level`s result. I am so afraid that I could not go to the school I hoped for. Well, guess I need some faith. Anyone? Haha!

25th of December 2011 is gonna reach... 19th has got to determine if I will enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas... AHHH~!@#$%^ Elfly panic! Arughh~!@$%^ Alright. This post = all about panic bla bla results... You are panic too aren`t you?


Here`s a song!


To make you less panic. Tell me if it helps. Thanksyou!

With love and x + o = Shuhui !

No comments:

Post a Comment