Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh ma beautiful boy

Hello..

   Ahh... what days I passed. So fast and it`s early may now..
       I always wished you were mine again. It would be a joke if it happens.
           As I always know. It`s impossible...

               Every time I think about you, my heart will stop a beat. Even you are now others. I hope you too happy as ever... (,: I still loved you. 

You brought me gains I am your main. You brought me pain but I`m still the same. You are just like my oxygen when I breathed. I was dead when the day you ignored me. I left no oxygen with me Thank you for stop me from breathing so I could see you in thee.


So tired... :{ I LOVE TOPPPPPPPPP `!@#$%^&*&^%$#@! 

Ah-neong ~~

Btw, pictures are most from my phone so some people I did not take with the phone. Can check out at my facebook though !  


Really, time to ah-neong ...

No comments:

Post a Comment