Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A part of my life .

HI Guys! 

 It`s been a long time since I`ve blogged!!!. 
  Well, This blog post is actually about me, getting involve with a very common Long - term condition,  known as TTSH or rather THYROID. 
 
Let me share with you guys this process of mine, 
  starting from the day where my Signs and symptoms of thyroid. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   
EARLY STAGE ( The Signs. )


It was my very fresh year to my " adult " life although my age is still not until that extent where I can be considered as an adult. Well, at least a young adult to-be. 

  I have signed up for Dip course under a Private college after graduating.
My Plan then, was that I will go on for my studies as my first priority, also I will find a flexible but stable job to have a minimum Income so that I could take care of my self to lessen the burden to my parents as I do not come from a rich family. 


   Starting of 2012 was pretty fantastic for me. It`s  just like  :

"YES, I`M READY TO STEP INTO THE BATTLEFIELD WITH CONFIDENT !" 

Everything went so smooth like silk running through your skin, smooth. 


 As time goes by, things eventually changed. Everything I`ve planned turn out of the way of what I should be. 

My exam results was horrendous. I could not even understand what the lecture was talking about all I know was just about "blabber to Blabbersss"  I really could not understand .

I started to lose track just by this. I intentionally gave up this module.
 I always tell myself :

 I CANNOT DO IT. I KNEW I CANNOT BECAUSE ALL THE ANSWERS FROM THE ANSWER SHEET AND my ANSWERS ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG!  

My mind was like what you`ve said "Mind F**ked" . 



I became a work-o-holic instead of a study-holic. I am not really interested in what the teacher says and wished I could faster end this module and go to the next module ASAP. 
FINALLY, my exams were here not prepared too afraid to bother and look at it . Avoiding the truth that is right infront of my eyes that I`m having exams in just a few days time. 

Well, And yes, you are right. I screwed my exam. This is where my signs have started...



                           ---------------------------------------------------------------------



 One fine morning waking up as I`m preparing to work. Blur and mundane me doing the usuals. 
 Waking up at 8.30 a.m. bathe, breakfast ..... and to fill up my water bottle for work. 

THIS time, 

as I was filling up my bottle to reach to it`s brim "BAM" the whole jug previously I was holding on my hands just dropped on the floor. I was stunned staring at the jug. After my mum hearing the loud drop of the jug to the ground before water splash, she hurriedly ran to the kitchen as was shocked too. Coming by she said " why are you so careless.... Ahyoo... hais... What happened to you? Never sleep is it " I still am standing at the same place staring I was too shocked that I could not move... 


                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------










 

No comments:

Post a Comment