Friday, August 5, 2011

LIFE. Is just like that(:

It`s been a long time since I`ve typed on this rectangular box!

Well, Eventful days are coming!
Al right, lets list some common once out :

  1. 27/august/2011 - President Election day ! Do chose the right Tan if not... *On 27 Aug 11, make sure you vote the Right Tan. If not, u may end up with a 笨 Tan, or worse, a 坏 Tan who will 捣 Tan & Singapore will 完 Tan! VOTE WISELY!* Hahahaha! FUNNY OR WHAT?!
  2. 28/august/2011 - A weekend!
  3. 29/august/2011- Public Holiday! :D * awesome*
  4. 30th/august/2011- selamat hari raya ! - * God for Malay! *
  5. 1st/September/2011 - Teacher`s Day! As well as IT FAIR FROM 1ST-4TH SEPTEMBER 2011 !
Yup... And after that.... N level exams are damn near already!

4 years like damn fast! I still remember....

When I was Secondary 1, I feel so damn unlucky to go to PHS ! But, Over the 4 years, I`ve not regretted and I take back MY WORDS! I love my classmates! (:

Oh, I will be editing a video for our class! Cannot wait to get the "ingredients" Hehehe! Oh well, I`m just afraid sometimes that I dissapoint people with the video! Shit hole! :/

SUMMARY OF TODAY
Today, School as usual...
Well, a video for my aunt`s friend JJ ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment