Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bottle tree and life

Hey guys ! Just a post again! So, my holidays were spent "well". ATE, alot! Like ALOTTT.
Life is just like that, you gotta do what you want to do, what you feel like doing... But, you gotta earn that up. I am not rich, nore I`m fine with life. People comes and goes... everyone`s life is different. It always has its different story and everyone is the lead.

You just gotta move on for a better life. Eat while you can, before you REGRET.
Ya, I`m an example. I eat alot because I`m afraid that I wont get to eat that paticular edible food anymore. You know, when you have nothing left but yourself. Only yourself?

Oh well, seemed ridiculous. BUT, you`ll never know whats going to happen net. You just have to let what is goes, takes what is yours. Yeap. And A vlog! (=

Enjoy buds~

No comments:

Post a Comment