Friday, October 21, 2011

No-body`s Perfect.

HI ALL! Finally, I`m back to blogging entry! It`s been a long time since I`ve blogged !
Well, Life has been good except for some up and downs. Well, Life is always having it`s ups and downs~

Well, I`m currently attached to my working life, Stressed up, Tired, Life-less.
Well, I know I`m gonna go through all this not being alone but people beside me is supportive. Well, I just want to thank you guys for being here for me being so supportive even when you know I`ll be tired especially to those that texted me asking me to give up on my job if I`m really tired and those persistence peoples that is also working as hard as me I wish you guys all the best!
Because,
Tough times won`t last.
BUT tough guys will.
* Not referring to muscles*

Whatever, It`s just the wave through the storm ! So We`re all gonna do it right!

SO, HERE ARE SOME PICTURE THAT I CAN CAPTURE GOING THROUGH MY LIFE WITH AWESOME PEOPLES!~

CATCH UPS WITH SISSY!
----------------------------------------
So, I went to bugis for 2 consucetive days with cindy ! My camera did not have cindy`s pics So, yep! Here you go~

With F 21 Shades~!
I know I`m awesome ! Okay, weird~

Food junks !


CrazyCamwhore 95!

FOR CATCH UP PICTURES :

---------
---------


THE AWESOME CHALET
------------
Well, It has been not a very successful chalet that I have planned. But, I still hope memories are being kept in our heart be it if it is a good chalet or worst chalet you`ve been! Thank you all that have attended this chalet !

Our Costa Sands Resort Pasir ris Chalet Key! R-01 ^^

Eugene with his awesome Apple white wine! It taste really good!

Doodling guys/gays (;

Our stuffs~

See who is sleeping! D:
Er, the red shirt guy, you abit wrong ah !



---------------------------

So yep! This month`s favorite song are these:


-----


------


------
A song that have made me cry like hell. But I really, really love this song. My top song on above all!


Thats all- shuhuixto

No comments:

Post a Comment