Saturday, October 22, 2011

I hate sunday. Cuss, tomorrow is my night mare ):

Hey all!
Well, I will try to blog more to get a life for myself since my working life is so hectic !
Well, Today, I woke up at 9.15am? Yea, Had my awesome loading my stomach breakfast!
Then, watched my favorite comedy show Hannah Montanna after finishing watching Lizzie Mc Guire days ago... These shows really am able to make my day for temporary!

After those, I have headed to my messy wardrobe to neat my wardrobe. Damn messy.
SEE SO MESSY. IT`S ONLY LIKE HALF. SOME AT MY BED! CANNOT TAHAN -.-
I can`t even find what I want to wear for Monday to friday before dusting free my wardrobe.
Well, I know what to wear (; Well, At least for monday !

Alright, Before,
After.
Hmmm... I think it`s more neater though it does not seemed to be... It is right?
OKAY... I KNOW.

I just need a bigger wardrobe... Seriously ! My bed is filled with clothings! -.- I want to go Ikea to have a walk since yesterday! My mom does not want she said that it`s very troublesome without car. ):

AHHH~!@#$%^
Hopefully I`m able to go Pool later!

Here is a song I thought you guys would enjoy!

I`ve been wanting to share since last time!
It`s a pretty cute song ^^


And this! I`ve heard over at 987 F.M just naooo.... Nice! (;





No comments:

Post a Comment