Monday, October 24, 2011

Never take anything. Never leave everything.



Life with single one of us will have it`s wrong way that We`ve walked. The worst part is not that we can continue. It`s when we do not know how to continue. Well, life of course has it`s up and down. A song is written with meaning. Life of foot step you`ve walked have it`s meaning to it.

You can always asking yourself why my life is so fucked up. Why is it so.
Well folks, I ought that you should be asking yourself how am I going to make my life better than sorrowing yourself and asking yourself a stupid pathetic question. I know, but I want to get it straight. Stop asking yourself the problem. Find yourself a solution. That is the best way to solve your problem !

You can tell me you don`t know how to find it. Have you try to find it for yourself? If no, Get a life and do all your best to it. If yes, Keep finding because, every single step we take the closer we are to our solution. When you fall, get back up and don`t ask yourself why you fall. Ask yourself how am I able to prevent myself from falling. Because, Behind a successful trip, there will always be clogs .

These clogs makes you makes the trip perfect.
I took a day leave today as I`ve no mood to start my job. That is the main reason because being a Telemarketer can be a mental stress! If you`ve worked before, you should know what I mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all!

Well, So today I`m gonna spent it well! I`m currently listening to 9.33 F.M now! Could not wait to get my I-phone 4s! I`ve got so many songs to put inside!

Well, Here are some songs for you guys?

Oh! This is the video I`ve created for Grad service. But it did not appear there as I could not send it to my teacher. The quality is damn sucky! Sorry! ><




Those are some of the few meaningful songs I`ve been listening to (: Hope you guys like it!

Though it`s chinese song, I know but it`s really awesome. Do listen and you`ll know! (:

Well, Here is one english song! It`s pretty awesome MV-ed

No comments:

Post a Comment