Sunday, December 18, 2011

Attraper with Sissy

ATTRAPER.


















Hey guys! Here I am blogging Again ! Well, if you have missed out 2 of my newly upload vids, do not miss out !

HERE

AND HERE !


Hope you guys enjoys it though its really sucky of thr graphic !

Oright, if you`re wondering why shuhui typed Attraper with Sissy as the heading of this post ! Or maybe you thought that I produce my own language with my ~!@#$ accent ! HERE TO SAY ! IT`S NOT!

Attraper is the defination of Catch up in French ! Haha :D New knowledge learnt!

Well, I really had great times catching up with my besties after coming back from Malaysia! Like we spent most of our time hang it out !

Well, Tomorrow will be christmas Eve ! I hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming holi hols!

With loves,
shuhuixto


No comments:

Post a Comment