Friday, December 9, 2011

The Drag Awakens !

HEY ALL ! It`s been sometime since I`ve post an entry !! So... I got too much to update !! Well, the first thing is the I AM BACCCK FROM MALAYSIA!

Like the last week? Ahaha! If you have been following me on twitter then you`ll know la! Here really hard to have a quick update one! If so, it would be very very boring! Like imagine my blog post is like :

Number 1.) HI GUYS I`M HERE GOING FOR BRUNCH. BYE. - SHUHUI

NUMBER 2.) HI GUYS I`M HERE GOING FOR DINNER. BYE. -SHUHUI

NUMBER 3.) HI GUYS I`M HERE GOING FOR A NIGHT SLEEP! I`LL BLOG TMR. BYE - SHUHUI

AND the list goes on and on with no difference of twitter! And this is like more troublesome lor, who will just cuss of less than 20 word post an entry every 10 min one ! Hehe soo.... Got good and bad la!
MUST SEE TWITTER SHO GOOD!
WANT PUT PIC OF MEOW AND PUT!
WANT PUT PIC OF CHIO BU CAN PUT.
WANT PUT PIC OF WHATEVER PANG SAI ALSO CAN! Share the love uh!

So, that`s why, must create twitter !

Okay ! Less talk one video for you all! Will blog again! Reallly Got alootttttttt to blog! Will blog again tmr or smth ba! Stay loooney Tunes!


P.S: All the best to those that are getting results! Wish me also pleaseee. ): Very scareeed. ))):
and and sorry for the video quality ): My camera very nice de leh the pic but dk why youtube put alr become giam cai! ): You can view the pics here though.. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1688149838125.93478.1069064278&type=1

Still got another 2 more albums la so can slowly slowly watch kay!

Jia you! Gambateh! All the way!

With love and hugs and love xando, Shuhuixto


No comments:

Post a Comment