Friday, September 21, 2012

GOOBAD NEWS!

AND, Yes. That`s the news.


It`s 21 september 2012 today. And my body is functioning ok~ Slept super early yesterday due to heavy flu and sweats. Went for a swim today with my new friend xiao ping ! We`ve known each other thru OJT. I really like her! She is so cute and a very independent and kind hearted girl . *BUT, also very naughty !!!!!! * ): AHHH, Then yea she have a lot of things evolving around her and as a viewer of mind she is very strong! And she shared a lot of things that I`ve heard the 1st time.. I mean every body has it`s own problems. SO, we must think positive and let`s start our life fresh ahead! Nothing is impossible !

SO, Here it goes.... THE GOOD NEWS.



Okay lah, maybe the news is also not very what. Actually the good news is...

I GOT COMPETENCE FOR MY ASST ! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA !! I damn nervous when my ASST is being held with 3 pairs of eyes.. BUT, I PASSED LEH WHEEEE~~~


THEN,
The bad news .. also might not be big to you all lah...

The bad news is.... I STILL STUCK AT CHAPTER 1 /3 FOR MY REVISION.
 CANNOT LIKE THAT UH. I REALLY MUST FINISH 2/3 CHAPTER BY TMR. IF NOT I DIE. REALLY SHU HUI, YOU CAN DO IT! >< 

 Ok~ Gotta supp with my mommy now! She cooked a lot and we gonna have super big supper inside our tummy soon! Dk can sleep after the supper not! Okk, goodnight !


BEFORE I GO, 

Just wanna share a song with you all.. It`s a really great song that I`ve fallen since 12? Idk. Around that age.. Only when I was walking pass this sell ah gong clothes the radio was playing this song. So yep(:                                             
                                         Hope your enjoy! 


   " Never fall because of one. Never because of one you give up everything you strived so hard for. "


Signing off,

shuhuixto.

No comments:

Post a Comment