Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Before everything get messed up.


Super boring  OJT times finally got to end soon as tomorrow would be the last day and it`s EXAAAAAM. #Seriously? #Ican ? Ahhh. Been catching up with flu and sore throat. But I really like my voice now. Idk but I hope I could have this "awesome voice" . Hahahahaa! Ok.

Whatever, this month is a super busy month for me as usual just that I got a chance to go for a trip to USS like damn nice there . I wished I could go there and be like really stay on upstairs of the "fake" shops. Super shiok also ! But, do really people stay inside? Really wondering cuss like damn wasted if it`s only for decoration use.

Also got a chance to the Zoo. Which both my friend and  I are tired and also not really looking forward to the Zoo trip but it was still fun ! We were so excited at first cuss we thought the pandas are here already as there have many hanging posters around the poles like every where one. Then thought they really come . IN THE END, Zzzzzz "crows just passed by" We reached there and saw nothing about PANDA please. Dumb or what? We were super dissapointed ): But it was still an adventurous trip esp the leopard part ! Hahaha! Ah ya after the 2 super fun days no more already. My hell days are here~~~

But it was fine though like really. Couldn`t expect more. So I was quite glad only that OJT DAMN BORING. I ALMOST stare the dvd till death. No people one lor. Ugggh hate that kind of feeling. BUT, OVER OVER OVER TOMORROW. AND, friday is my off day ! COOL LA PLEASE. Mahahahahahahhaahahha. Can go out with my aunt and all ! Excited! :D But, I`m even looking forward to get "done" with my revision for my marketing module before my exam and super prepared. I STILL AT LESSON 1 OUT OF 3 .


I shall get going now.

JUST WANT TO SHARE.

My fave song of the month!!


Fall of fame - The script ft Will.i.am 
 


How to save a life - The Fray 
 



All the best (:



Shuhuixto.

No comments:

Post a Comment