Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What keeps life moving on?

I thought it would be great to do a post line. 

So, here it is ! 
 Well, It`s been a very very very very very very x 100000000

busy year for me. OJT`s, school , work, health, preparations bla bla bla.

It was really really hectic one for me. I could almost fall and never want to get up again to continue my life of journey. 


BUT, what keeps us moving on? I`ve never learn such hard to be heard kind of words until stepping into the world of human natures, city life 100%, not being a child and happy forever anymore. 
The mental war between relations of customer svc, the relations between human to human . It`s really weird but what makes us go so long and kept on going? I seriously have no idea about it. Family? Money? Or for my future? One or all perhaps. The routine of work, the routine of the "dead life style" Could we change it? Have we tried changing it? I don`t know . Maybe? 


WHY the hell do we even care for non of our business problems? Too kind? Too helpful? Too soft hearted? I guess it`s the characteristic of humans. Why do the young grow up and the old grow too old? Why do they have mental issues? What did it cause by? What if there is no science? Is it god`s plan ? Or is it the devil`s creation? What if there is no medication to treatment? What will happen to us? Will be die? Just die like that? Or we change? BUT, how? It`s really weird for me if I could say so. It`s really a deep thoughts of concentration. 

I`m sorry,

Goodnight,

Signing off.

Shuhuixto

No comments:

Post a Comment