Monday, May 27, 2013

MEGA HAUL POST!!!

It`s been a dang long time since I`ve typed in this little box " not that lil". Alright, skip .. skip .. skip! This is just to summarize how excited am I for my new job ! YES, I`m leaving my current company for the better. " Hopefully" Things were happening so much so lately... Well, update that again! This is a HAUL post ! So enjoy! 


Okay, So this is my OOTD to be claimed... it`s my first ootd #ootd *youdoitlikeswag*
So I got the top from FEP and bottom from Cotton on! 
 Had sumppeetious Breakfast with my mummy at Bugis`s Food junction !

 Oh yeah, never miss this out every time I go there. It`s CHEEEZE AND PIZZAAAA without hut this twime!



IT`S OFFICIAL.


Got this beige kind-of color blazer at Bugis St! Got is from CHERIS. As you can see! $39 but my mum super help me cut the price with the sales lady $30! #awwman


 Loving tha auntie prints! 


 Gues what I got from TIMES FASHION?? It`s a shop at Bugis st, anyhow...
 HIGH WAIST blue lil plum side skirt! Is it called skirt? Idk.. Wathava 

Also, got the plain plain top at TIMES FASHION... 2 for $20 so this is $10 ... Look so plain

NO! WE`RE WRONG! Behind got this super super super cute Bow ! :DDD Whee~~



Got this turtle neck shirt as I mentioned 2 for $20, this is the 2nd pcs! #yeap

LET SEE... WHAT I GOT FROM WATSONS TODAY...



LALALALA... ESSENCE STUFF!!! 
My first time purchasing Essence stuffs... Thanks alot alot to one of my good friend, Steph! Else,
I wont know how on earth there`s gold ** This is the reason! Loving it!!!


Got this Travel pack at $15 since I tot the bow is cute #obession 


What and How it looks like inside


 There are no ugly women...==

 Just lazy ones  :/ Really?


So this i a brief view of the stuffs...



CAT 1 the teeth. I`m quite spesific about my teeth esp whitening. Idk only me or what but yeah, this is the stuffs! Good for travelling indeed

CAT2 : Liese super hard... WHAT? makes your hair look like beauty ? YES, need it. BABY LIPS!!! Not a need to say ! Rexona... You dw ppl to smell ur smelly armpit right? CHECKLIST SATISFIED. 


LADIES...... Ahem.. YA ... see for yourself!


Over all stuffs *goodstuff*



I also got some earing/s from Bugis street on of the shop at first floor where they sell 8 for $10 earings... So got 3 for $5 cuss some of the nice ones like too tall cannot reach... so... yeah.. smart peeps doing smart biz.







Got things from Bugis Junction.. From Gift a name if I`m right... Yeah...

Got the puch for my new camera cuss my new camera needs to be protected from scratches!


 AND THIS SUPPER CUTE AND SUPER GOOD CARD HOLDER!!!
FYI: I`m using it now and it`s... REALLY WORTH THE BUY EVEN IF NO PROMOTION!!
Oh yeah, Gift a name is having SALESALESALE :D #madness

Bugis street one of the shop RUSH Let see what I got...


Pump shoes Yummy looking! 


And just a normal slips for my upcoming new job bee cause, we are allowed to wear slippers ! YAY WHHOOHOOO WHEE!! 


Okay, So you might be wondering why the hell that piece of lace is the last photo...

It`s a Birthday present from my mom and I thank her alot alot for this gift ... Even though it`s not apart of the haul but it arrived today ! :D Mad happpy if you know! Like the postman really giving you your gift! Only if I`m the one receiving... HAHA MY mum received the arrival of my blazer though as I`m out for class... BUT IT`s Alright! 

That`s all for today`s HAUL for today purchases... I guess? I think I never missed out anything ... 
Thank you for your time appreciate (: Time for me to go sleep now... NIGHTNIGHT! Stay healthy and positive! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment