Sunday, June 16, 2013

Drama review : {King flower}



Some of the leads... 
(don`t have Ou yang tai )
I watched until this part ! They both look good together ! :D
Aww... Why they are not together in the end? 





Hi! I would like to do a review on this drama even though I have yet to finish it but I just felt like doing a review on this hmm... I`m not sure why also. 

Anyhow, I saw this drama through a channel and decided to continue the rest of the episodes rather than, waiting for the tv to cast every once a week. I`m now at episode 13 already after 2 days of watching the drama.. 

The drama total up have 21 episodes. Unfortunately from what I`ve heard that the ending of the story is that Jin da hua chosed Guan jun over Ou yang tai sadly to say. ): Hmm.. I`ve seen a lot of comments that they are disappointed to see that da hua chosed guan jun over yang tai but.. after digesting a few episodes later I somehow get the moral of the story line (still with a lil doubts though) . 

Based on how I feel, I think this story is basically telling us that no matter jin da hua have seen and experienced the poor and village girl or she`s the rich man`s girl, she still chose guan jun over yang tai. That is simply because in a relationship, cannot be measured by the weight of the $$ but the amount of the love being kept with her since young loving guan jun. However, this is just how I felt. 

I still have few doubts I would like to ask if I have the chance to get an answer. Is that :
  • Why Guan jun always say he only treated da hua as his sister but after she left, he felt empty. After, knowing that da hua became pretty, he is so definite about his love for her? 
That`s one of the point I really am curious about currently. Actually, I have a few more doubts. Maybe, next time I will write it down because I forgot . ><

So far, I really am enjoying this drama of the bitter sweet feeling for the leads. I really feel how hallow can Ou yang tai feel after losing his fiance, after da hua is not with him anymore.. No one wants to be alone esp his house is so big... Hais.... This is amongst  the part that makes me feel so sour to see..

I cannot do an actual of how much I like this drama but for now it`s 3.8/5 ! 
I recommend this drama (:

No comments:

Post a Comment